Tuesday 19 April 2016

Los Angeles By Night


Hi guys!

As some of you may know I recently visited LA. It was amazing, and there will be more posts to come on it, but right now I want to share with you my top two things to do in the evening whist visiting LA!





First up - a Lakers game! (or Clippers)



I was lucky enough to go to the Lakers vs Atlanta Hawks game on March 4th, and it was AMAZING!
The atmosphere, the celeb spotting, the hot dogs. All incredible.
I highly recommend seeing a game - it's just a must do and see. The Staples Centre is an incredible building, with heaps to do. From bars to restaurants - it's got it all.
Don't forget to get there early to grab some merch so you can really get in on the game!








My second Favourite place to visit? - The Grove
Absolutely killer vibes and amazing restaurants and shops.
My pick? The CheeseCake Factory! HUGE portions and amazing cheesecake! Must eat!
I loved the stores there too, MAC was a hit for me! Check it out, and if you can get there early enough - hit up the Farmers Markets. Really good finds and amazing fruit and veg.
You might even bump into the likes of Kate Hudson having a shop!





So what are your favourite things to do in LA by night?
Leave a comment below and let me know!
Catch you next time.

Cj, xo



No comments:

Post a Comment